Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Before and After House pictures.
I am finally able to post our before and after pictures. We still have a few little things to do, but for the most part we are done. It has been a real challenge to get this all done and still manage to keep our sanity, but Nate and I did it. Through this stressful but exciting project we learned how truly blessed we are to have such a wonderful home. Now since my time working on the home is complete I am going to join the local gym, church, and possibly OWC. I really want to try and volunteer some of my time doing something for others since God has blessed us with all that we have. I am so thankful for my beautiful family and a husband that still loves me after ten long years together.
More pictures will come when I get a chance to actually make all the beds upstairs. This morning was a Dunkin Donuts morning so the kids and I jumped out of bed and got dressed and headed out for some sprinkle donuts and coffee.


Before



After





Our before kitchen
Before


After


After


Before Living Room




After









Before Bar Area



After







Laundry Before




Laundry After: You can tell this room is well used!



Before study


After Study



Before: Half Bath


After



Dining Room Before



Dining room after




4 comments:

Monique Marie said...

Your home is beautiful! You guys did an amazing job. I'm happy for you!!!

The Roberts said...

Bonny and Nathan: You guys did such a great job! It looks wonderful!! Thanks for finally posting the pictures. Enjoy your leisure time now that all that work is done! :)

Brad and Marcelle said...

Wonderful, wonderful job! It looks gorgeous...I know you worked so hard on it. :)

The Bigham Family said...

You have been a very busy family! Love the house - you guys did a great job!