Saturday, September 20, 2008

Garrett's Birthday Party

Garrett Streaching
Jumping on the trampoline
Garrett getting ready to blow out his candles. I was trying to keep Joey from blowing it out (little stinker)
Garrett and I
Nathan, I think we have a little monkey on our hands.
Thank you so much for the sign and the flowers. You are the best husband ever and I can't wait until you are home and we are a complete family again.
Thanks for making it a great Birthday for Garrett and I, even though you couldn't be here.
This is when we first got to the gym.
Garrett's Spiderman Birthday Party.
This was getting warmed up and streached out. I will have lots more pictures tomorrow, but for now this will ahve to do. I love you and miss you so much. See you in 14 days.


3 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

Happy Birthday Garrett & Bonny! Bonny, you look great!!!!! Nathan is going to go crazy when he gets home!!! Way to go!

Monique Marie said...

Happy Birthday Garrett and Bonny!! We are still out of power so this birthday wish is a little late...Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Miss you :)

Mandy said...

Nathan must be home by now, right?