Thursday, July 03, 2008

Texas Trip

We had such a wonderful time in Texas and as always we were sad to say goodbye. I would like to send out a big Thank You to everyone who helped out while I was down there. Trips like that would not be able to happen if I didn't have such a wonderful family. Love you guys.
Nathan,
Hope you enjoy these pictures of your little ones. I bet you can't wait to wrap your arms around Garrett and Abbey and give then a big Daddy Hug.
I Love You!



Thanks again Nathan for my beautiful roses on our Anniversary. You are such a wonderful husband and I love you with all my heart.

This is before we left.
Garrett felt the need to do a little repair work on Abbey's exasaucer. He is a funny guy, but the really funny thing is he didn't have any clothes on from the waist down. This picture captured just how excited Garrett was to ride on the airplane. He did an awesome job.

Abbey's Baptism.
Uncle Leif is Abbey's sponsor. He came and picked us up for Church that morning.
Nona helping Garrett put on his shoes. For some reason I find such comfort sitting on those stairs at your moms house. Nathan, remember the first time I came over there. We sat on those stairs and talked for at least two hours. It feels like yesterday.
We have a little fish on our hands. He is such a good and daring swimmer.I wish I could take the credit for getting him in the water, but that goes to Nona. What would we do without our summers in Texas?
This is what peanut was doing while Garrett was swimming.

These pictures are of our trip to the Houston Zoo. It had been years since I visited that place. Not much has changed in all that time.
We saw a little kids show and the shark was in it. The shark was supposed to be scary and all Garrett wanted to do was give it a hug.


Okay, Nathan you know that face Garrett gets when he is telling you about something? The one where he is really serious and nods his head. He was doing that in this picture while he was telling me all about the bear.


Garrett was so interested in these little Texas box turtles. He climed on the glass and staired at them for a long time. He is such a boy.The end of our long and hot day at the zoo.
Garrett is eating one of Nona's home grown tomato's while he is getting a sink bath. He has her wrapped around his little finger.
This was Garretts idea of a good time. He was naked and he insisted on wearing his floaties.



Playing a littel football with Uncle Leif and of course Brody.
Uncle Ben getting ready for the tractor ride.
AAH the Graham Boys in action.
If you look carefully Thomas is on the back of the tractor doing something goofy as usual. Garrett loved the tractor ride and wanted one every day after that.
See Abbey literally has Nona wrapped around her finger!


Could this kids eyes get any BIGGER? And she is pretty flexable too, yes that is her foot she has in her mouth.
This is Garrett playing on the track field. He had so much fun watching Tyler run track, and I was amazed at how good Tyler is at that sport. He has a gift.
Uncle Ralph giving Garrett a ride on his fast motorcycle.
Garrett was so attached to Uncle Ben.
I made Leif pose for the camrea. This is what I got.


Abbey's foot in her mouth again.

Our Trip to the Bay House

I was showing Garrett this little crab that was in the net.
This is the Spiderman fishing pole that Nona and Papa got Garrett for the trip down there.



Garrett in a shark cage at Moody Gardens.
This was his first encounter with the "Big Shark" he has been talking about for months. I guess Papa didn't get to ride it this trip.

Pretty much every day Garrett ends up stripping down to his underware. I guess he felt the need to do it this day while fishing.
Papa letting Garrett drive his boat.
Check out your brothers back muscles. He has really filled out since I saw him last.
Garrett walked around Uncle Ben and Aunt Neelys house and found all the little candy jars and got lots of yummy candy. I think he might ask to go back there again next year.
Garrett in his spiderman sunglasses.
Uncle Ben and Abbey watching a little TV after a hard day of work.



Abbey having her first bite of food.
Me and my Daddy.


Ugg Garrett will never smile for the camera.




Abbey in the bathtub. She is finally at the point where she can take a bath with big brother and they play together. It is so cute to watch.




1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

loved the pics. garrett naked with the floaties is my favorite.