Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Hard Work

We have been very busy lately trying to prepare for our new arrival in January. I know I haven't posted in forever but I got a one track mind when I started these projects. Garrett is growing so fast that he outgrew his crib and is now in a twin size bed. He loves sleeping in there and so far we haven't had any difficulties with the transition. His room looks like a big boy room instead of baby room. Every time I walk in there it reminds me of how fast time goes by.
Working on a nursery for a little girl has been so fun for me. I thought I would share what our daughters room is looking like so far.There are a few finishing touches that need to be completed. I am in the process of looking for the perfect baskets for her book shelf. Until then it looks a little cluttered.
New Name To Be Announced Upon Birth.




Our playgroup Christmas party. We always say we are going to get a picture of the kids together and it never happens. This is as good as it gets.

Garrett loves Santa this year. I think he especially liked that he got a big bag of candy after he sat in his lap. Notice he is pointing to the candy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.