Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas with the Crazy Grahams

Garrett watching TV
It was raining so we played in the garage.
Ben has been nicknamed "RED" because Cat Springs has got the best of him. He has turned into a redneck.
Waiting around for Christmas dinner.
The future Mrs. Graham
And more waiting.
Dad videotapes big dinners every year. I caught him getting setup.
Men taking over the kitchen.
Or were they?
26 years and counting
Leif and Nathan. Check out that beard.
Nathan missed his calling as a chef. He was in charge of the rib roast.
Grammy making Garrett feel better.
Uncle Ralph waiting for dinner.
We add more stockings with each passing year.
Leif and Judy. The more I see it the more I like Leif with a beard.
Leif and Tom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great Christmas and I had such a good time with both of our familys. Sometimes pictures can't really capture the fun and enjoyment in moments with family. I am thankful that I was able to come home and that all of my men were able to do the same. Till we see each other again!!

Love,
Nathan