Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Our North Carolina Christmas

Garrett with is matchbox cars
I made this for Nathan. It is some pictures of him and Garrett I took at the beach.
Nathan got me this flag and under it is says "Home of the free, because of the brave". I LOVE IT.
Garrett could not get enough of this truck.
He was bringing everyone our gifts.
Our own little Elf!
Garrett visited Santa at Nathan's Christmas party.

A family picture at the beach.
Taking a stroll.

Since we are heading down to Texas tomorrow Nathan, Garrett and I celebrated our Christmas here so we didn't have to take our gifts to Texas. We had a really fun evening. Garrett was so excited to have some new toys. Can't wait to do it a couple more times!
Nathan took the cake this year for Christmas presents. He has been listening more than I thought when I mentioned I wanted something. He got me some Mary Jane Crocks (rubber shoes) among other things. I am just so thankful that he is home for Christmas. I will post pictures of our trip to Texas as I download them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

looks like so much fun! garrett's a doll! can't believe how big he's getting!