Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Night Away

1st LT Rollins, 2nd LT Yoder and SSgt Roberts lookin' sharp.

A Night on the Town.

Rebecca and I enjoying the pre-wedding festivities.


Michelle, Gail, and I went out for a "refreshment" before the wedding.

The Happy Couple. 1st LT and Mrs. Robert G. Gill IV

"Draw Swords!"

The Sword arch with tons of sparklers for dramatic effect.

Don't we look relaxed. I wonder why?

Nathan and Earl. Man watch where you shine those things!!

My very good friend Michelle. SMILE!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Bonny,
You need to update your blog!!!! :) I check it every day and I'm always sad to see no new pics. :) He he!

Earl and Gail said...

I love these pictures! You look so beautiful! and our men look so handsome!

Erin said...

Hi Bonny,

I know we have never met, but I have heard so much about you that I feel like I know you! :) Chelly told me about your blog... Great pictures of you guys little weekend away. Everybody looks great. I am sure I will meet you someday... :)

Erin (Michelle's sister)

Anonymous said...

hi Bonny!!
I love the new pics.. you have a beautiful family. Garrett is getting so big.
I love and miss you sooo much!!!
Lotsa Love,
Courtney